Dr. Avinash Mahindrakar
MD (AIIMS), DNB, FRCS
Director – Medical
Head – Paediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus, Oculoplasty & Neuro-Ophthalmology
Base Hospital – Kakinada
- 21+ Years
- 15,000+ Cataract Surgeries Performed
- 3000+ Squint and Oculoplasty Surgeries Performed
- Paediatric Ophthalmology
Highlights and ACCOLAdes
- Trained at the best institute i.e., All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi as a post-graduate.
- Worked as a senior registrar at All India Institute of Medical Sciences in the department of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Oculoplasty under the mentorship of Dr. Betharia.
- Long term Fellowship training under the mentorship of Dr. Lionel Kowal at Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital, Melbourne, Australia in squint surgery.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, UK.
- Member of the Canadian Ophthalmological Society.
- Involved in research of Genetic disorders in the local community in collaboration with University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Texas.
- Numerous publications in indexed journals like Orbit, Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Ophthalmic Genetics etc
- Research papers presented in Australia, Canada and Paris, France.
- Recipient of best teacher for post-graduates in Ophthalmology award from ANBAI in February 2019.